Drug & Alcohol Testing
We have CFR Part 40 certified compliant drug and alcohol testing available. We are able to perform the draw and send to your lab. We are also able to perform the entire process using our lab and independent MRO.
Our Doctors are NRCME certified.
If you drive a commercial vehicle you are required to pass a Department of Transportation Physical. We are proud to provide this service and our goal is to make the process as easy as possible. The three main things that we will do are:
- Step 1: Complete a Brief Health History
- Step 2: Complete a Medical Examination
- Step 3: Complete the DOT Long Form and Medical Card
The things that you should keep in mind before completing your DOT Physical are:
- Bring your current drivers license.
- Bring a list of any medications you are currently taking.
- You are required to have a medical urine test, so you should drink a good amount of water before you come in so that you are prepared.
All DOT physicals are reported on the FMCSA registry.
Pre-employment physicals and drug testing are available at very reasonable prices.
Level 1 accredited with Colorado State Worker's Compensation
The doctors at Brady Chiropractic Group, PC are level 1 accredited with Colorado State Worker’s Compensation. Dr. Hansen is a Select Net Provider with Pinnacol Assurance. Many times your work place has a designated provider. When you see the designated provider you can request to see one of our doctors and this request will usually be granted. Statistics show that chiropractic treatment will get you back to work quicker than traditional medical care and at less expense.